Friday, June 13

Check-In

whaddup whaddup! its seem ages, well to be exact more than two weeks since i post anything.Since i got back from the states i haven't truly had a good rest.The week i've arrived home i been going out everynite and on the weekend the whole family went to temburong for a picnic .

The week drag on at work with workload by the stacks that need my immediate attention.You guys don't want to know how much work i have at the moment.i can say the half of the year will be spend on finishing my amendments not including the new ones coming soon.on top of that i finally moved out the rest of my stuff from kilanas to rimba after putting it on hold for a year.

School holiday is here again and as usual rimba is open for tennancy for all my baby fruits.This time i come prepared with entertainment, videogames and food.So to all my babyfruits and cuzzins you are most welcome........

oh yeah im going to shenzhen again this 24th for the usual shopping trip.Hopefully i don't spent too much on unnecessary things.Heehheehehehe trying to save some dosh for a new car.But usually the devils always gets the best on me.Too much temptation, well when its cheap how can you resist it.

Cuz Dina is coming home from KL this sunday.If you want to find a partner to go for sushi, she is the one.Hehehehe welcome home anyway cuz!!!!!

By the way im uploading the pictures i promise you on my multiply at the moment.Its taking soooo long to do it so bear with me and hopefully it will all be in my multiply today.inshaallah.

Gotta go now, need to get some more stuff before the troops checks-in this afternoon.We gonna watch Kung Fu Panda and afterward parrrrrtyyy........

ciao bella....

0 comments: