Saturday, May 24

Day 5 & final day in Seattle

Today is friday and tmrw will be our flight home.I went to the Boeing 737 assembly factory at Renton and it was magnificent, well to me it was.

Almost 12 a/c lined up nicely waiting its turn to be fitted with.Believe it or not each a/c will move about 4 inch each day until it reach the end of the line and will go out of the hangar to undergone various tests and finally painted.impressive huh.

Orders for the B737 are so backlogged that it will run into year 2014 before you can place an order.That dash my wish to buy one for my brother for his coming birthday.hehehehehe.(perasaan lah tu) but its really good business man.

I went to the boeing shop afterwards and got some goodies for self and the gangs back home and went for last minute shopping too.Have i told you that most of the shops here are on SALE.huhuhuhu i got lots of bargain and habisin itu wang.hehehehe.

Got the ipod classic for a good price but unfortunately couldnt get my hand on the wii board cos it was sold out on the first day it comes out.damn........but overall had a good shopping.

so i will sign out my journey to seattle today.It is 5.30am(2030pm in Brunei) now and in a couple of hours, i will be off to L.A to catch my flight home via Sin.Sorry there is not much pictures on these blogs cos i havent really have time to upload them but i will post most of them on my multiply site when i get back.Inshaallah.

why i wake up early?well harapan kan meliat final AF online tapi kecundang inda supported.tsk tsk task.

This is Hjh Amoy signing out from Seattle USA,over and out.

0 comments: