Monday, May 19

Seattle Day 1

Hi everybody greeting from seattle!This is the first entry for my seminar in seattle and will try to write in everyday if im not too busy.I had that seminar in the museum of flight and i manage to go for a visit around the museum and was in awe or most probably still is with the varieties of old a/c on display.(will put on the pictures on my multiply soon).

The seminar itself was quite enjoyable even though i was still in jetlag condition and nodded off a couple of times.Hopefully by tomorrow i should be my old self again.

went out for food after the seminar and opted for burger king (tmrw i definitely will eat better than fastfood) and did a little browsing around the shops.went to target shop and hey hey hey got myself a nintendo wii for a bargain.so to all my baby fruits......main tah ketani nie.hehehehehe.The wii fit will be out on the 21st so i might get it too.cheaper bah di sini.

c ya on the next post........

0 comments: