Wednesday, July 9

Amendmend 17 n 17a

Finally .....today i finish updating my Maint Programme to the latest revision after two pain-staking months, although i still need to do cleaning up on the plans and all.I felt as if a big boulder has been lifted from my shoulder and now i can take along deep breath and sigh.phew......

I still have my 777 to do though but that i can take my sweetest time.hehehehehe.At least i can go to Jakarta with a clear mind.Oh yeah have i mentioned to you guys that im going to jakarta with my sis and dad.she is attending a conference there so im taking the oppurtunity to go.Believe it or not my brother is also attending the same seminar.come on hj noor kaseh family the more the merrier.

Its been awhile since i went there,i remember the last and first time i went there was with a couple of very good friends of mine from base hangar namely Dzal, Adol, Mulah Ak Rosman to name a few.Rock baby yo cos i was the only girl during that trip.hehehehe

Well i will be flying off on the 20th til 25th.i think im gunna bring my lappy along so wait for any news from Jakarta.wait for the post soon.

I like to wish my big big cuzzin Hamdi a very happy 12th birthday.Buat i.c dah nie eh.......naik muda udah cuzzin ku ani.hehehehehe

0 comments: